martes, 4 de enero de 2011

Finally!

Yes, after many months I finally got it, my first blog!


I don't want this first entry to get too long, so I'll be quick. The main reason why I wanted to start this blog was to write literary reviews for my friends so that they could know my opinions on a certain book and also as a place for discussion (I am proud to say that most of my friends are great readers). Often times I feel an almost physical need to talk about something (especially when reading a bad book or a movie that is liked by many), so this blog will also serve as my way out.


The blog will mainly be written in English, since the vast majority of my Spanish friends have a very good reading comprehension of this language. Occasionally, depending on the topic, I will also be writing in Spanish and Chinese. Sorry in advance for the possible language mistakes (hopefully not too many in Spanish!).



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario